GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PALAK NOTES strives to provide best prices possible on products and services to users buying, availing from the Website or third party websites . However, PALAK NOTES does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the PALAK NOTES
- PALAK NOTES has multiple vendors and we reserve the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendors for fulfillment.
- We don't run the promotions that feed consumers to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the clients clear consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful.
- All products on PALAK NOTES website and third party Websites are all genuine products. We guarantee the condition of the item you buy when you purchase from sellers or from our official website Palak Notes. However this guarantee is not applicable for manufacturing defects.
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery
- PALAK NOTES endeavors to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In case if products or services listed have incorrect price or have incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or packaging PALAK NOTES in this case may, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User's order and will notify the User about such cancellation. PALAK NOTES shall have the right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information.
- PALAK NOTES may likewise require extra confirmations or data prior to accepting any order request. PALAK NOTES will contact the User if all or any portion of User's order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User's order. If the order is cancelled after the credit card or Debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in the User's account according to terms and condition of bank.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Consumers will be provided with an expected ship date upon order. This date constitutes a good faith estimate and is not binding PALAK NOTES . will notify the User in a timely fashion if ordered goods are not available. PALAK NOTES is not liable for losses, damages or penalty as a result of any delay in shipping ordered Product.
RISK OF LOSS
Risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to the shipping partner/logistic company. Destruction of, or damage to, the Products following delivery to the logistics company at the shipping point shall not in any way affect the liability of the user or us to pay the purchase price. Users shall inspect the Products upon receipt and notify the transportation company when there is evidence of shipping damage.
RETURNS & REFUND
Authorization for product returns must be approved by Palak Notes. Unopened packages may be returned within 3 days from receiving the product. Palak Notes will pay shipping only if the return is a result of an error on our part .Palak Notes reserves the right to be the sole determinant of error.
Opened Product may only be returned if the product is defective. Customer Service must be notified within 2 days of the defect and approve the return. No Product can be returned after 3days.
If your return or cancellation is accepted then your money will be refund through original mode of payment or through bank transfer.
Precautionary Measures Customers Must Take before placing any order.
ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. PALAK NOTES does not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site regarding recommendations concerning supplements for any and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as a guideline to be used when discussing a program with a healthcare professional. The claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. PALAK NOTES makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You should read carefully all product descriptions prior to use.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication related to your order/request and other site related communication. Data can be used for our company internal purposes, we can store your data for a 36 month period, you agree to get calls, messages from us regarding feedback, promotions or other activities.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
CONSULTATION & DIET PLANS
The Terms may be modified occasionally, so kindly check this page regularly.
Your failure to follow these Terms may result in immediate termination of your access to the Service, as well as resort to other legal remedies available to the service provider.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
The information presented on this Website / and through consultation with our health experts is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment. This information should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician.
Consult your physician before beginning any diet, nutrition, or fitness plan offered through the Palak Notes. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet, nutrition, or fitness plan as appropriate. Nothing stated or presented on the Website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and wellbeing.
Diet Plan or Consultation Package once booked at Palak Notes cannot be cancelled, transferred or changed. It is advised to discuss with our representatives on the contact number provided in the website and clarify all your doubts before booking and paying for any such packages.
Cancellation by PALAK NOTES There may be certain orders that PALAK NOTES is unable to accept and must cancel. PALAK NOTES reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User's order includes, without limitation, non availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by PALAK NOTES credit and fraud avoidance department
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, PALAK NOTES, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if PALAK NOTES receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by PALAK NOTES, We shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time.
Believe us or not, we are much more concerned about data privacy than anything thus your data in 110% safe with us, to the extent that you don’t even have to ask this question.
For any further clarification you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For international orders, Palak Notes has a minimum order value of 5000 INR/- and maximum order value is 25000 INR/- , so it would be requested to kindly prepare the order as per the mentioned value above, then as per the requirement of our courier partner share your address with the proper postal code and your contact number for the paperwork. You can mail us at email@example.com .
2. The total processing time will be 3 - 4 weeks once payment is received and acknowledged by Palak Notes.
3. The company will take full responsibility if the product got damaged in transit & would be compensated in the next order with the same item/product
4.Prescription and invoice will be provided by the company to avoid any clearance delay.
5. The company will refund 100% of the invoice value in case the package is discarded or the return of the product is initiated from customs at the receiving country.
The Shipping and handling charges will not be added to the refund, and only once the goods are received at our end Palak Notes will start the refund process. Terms and conditions applicable.
6. Shipping charges will depend on the order weight and country to be shipped, all the courier and handling charges would be borne by the customer and they will not be refunded in any event.
7. After reaching your location your shipment may be charged with customs duty depending on the nature of the country and import duty or VAT as applicable on the local level, and we Palak Notes do not hold any accountability of the same. Any and all charges would be borne by the customer at their respective end.
8. If your location is out of the delivery area then you have to pay ODA charges as per the order quantity.