For International Orders Please WhtatsApp On
+91 76529 22771
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Learn how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss, it is backed by science.
- Being overweight or obese has become commonplace and along with it the many lifestyle diseases caused by living an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Apple cider vinegar not only aids weight loss but is helpful for a whole range of other health problems that relate to obesity either as a cause or a result of being overweight. As part of a healthy lifestyle, apple cider vinegar can make a massive difference in your quality of life.
Being overweight is so frustrating when it seems that nothing is working. Although there is more to weight loss than simply using one particular remedy, apple cider vinegar for weight loss is one that you should really try. Apple cider vinegar has been recommended for various home remedies. While there are many skeptics out there, studies show that apple cider vinegar is indeed beneficial and can improve your overall health and help you to lose weight.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help For Weight Loss
The medical community can’t seem to decide whether there is any truth to everything that apple cider vinegar (ACV) is claimed to cure or improve. There are some claims that are not true, but weight loss is not one of them. In this study, there was a clear decrease in weight and body fat percentage in the groups receiving either one tablespoon or two tablespoons of ACV daily after 12 weeks.
This was without any dietary restrictions other than alcohol (25 ml per day, the average drink contains around 12.7 ml of alcohol), other types of vinegar, and weight loss supplements. There was little to no change in their behavior before or during the study. There was a drop of 1-2 kg in body weight.
More Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits:
- Decreases triglyceride (blood fat) levels as seen in the above-mentioned study.
- Improves insulin sensitivity which lowers the risk of developing diabetes, is instrumental in curing existing diabetes, and helps you to lose weight.
- ACV helps you to stay fuller for longer due to slowing down the rate at which your food is digested. While this may not be good for those with type 1 diabetes, it can help others who struggle with unstable blood sugar levels and controlling their appetite.
- Your gut biome can affect your weight. Raw unfiltered ACV that contains the “mother” (it will look cloudy and have strands floating in it or sediment at the bottom) helps to feed and increase good bacteria in your gut along with other prebiotic and probiotic foods.
How To Use ACV For Weight Loss
ACV has quite a strong taste but there are a variety of ways to use ACV for weight loss without the sharp taste and ways to make it taste better. Always use raw unfiltered ACV containing the “mother” as it loses some of its benefits when it gets processed. Just a bit of caution. Don’t drink apple cider vinegar undiluted. It can erode your teeth and cause burns in your throat. You should also never consume more than 2 tablespoons of ACV per day as more than that can cause alkalosis, meaning your body becomes too alkaline which is just as dangerous as having an overly acidic body. Here are the best ways to use ACV:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar And Water
Simply dilute a teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water. If you are new to ACV it is best to start at a lower dose of one teaspoon. You can also drink it a few times a day in which case smaller doses are recommended. Drinking ACV in water before meals helps your gut to digest food better, this can help to prevent bloating. Tip: Add a spoon of raw honey to improve the flavor.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea
If you like drinking herbal teas (green tea is a great option for detoxing and giving your body the antioxidants that it needs) you can add ¼ teaspoon to a full teaspoon of ACV. While it sounds strange, it actually adds a unique flavor to the tea that some people enjoy. Make sure that your tea isn’t too hot otherwise, it will kill the “mother”. The same goes for if you add raw or manuka honey.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
ACV is great as a salad dressing by itself or you can combine it with olive oil and even some herbs to drizzle over your salad. This is a great option if you are on a low carb high-fat diet. You can also drizzle the ACV and oil over steamed vegetables to add some delicious flavor. Try adding some lemon juice, the tart taste of ACV and the sour taste of lemon combine so well with olive oil.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar in Dips and Sauces
ACV can be used with cream, sour cream, yogurt, hummus, olive oil, xylitol, various veggies, herbs, and spices to create delicious healthy dips and sauces. You can also create flavorful marinades for your meat with ACV. You may wonder why I put cream and sour cream on the list. We have been told for years that saturated fat is bad, but science shows that this is not true. Saturated fat is necessary and beneficial to your health. You can also lose weight eating full-fat foods that you enjoy.
5. Add Apple Cider Vinegar To Smoothies And Veggie Juices
Smoothies and juices are great to boost your veggie and nutrient intake as well as for weight loss. Adding some ACV to your smoothies and juices will help your gut and your weight loss efforts. If you taking ACV at other times of the day, you can add just a little to your juices or if you prefer, you can add your full dose of ACV instead of drinking it in water.
6. Pickle Your Own Vegetables
Pickled foods, unfortunately, do not become a source of probiotics unless they are fermented in salt water, but they can still be delicious and eaten occasionally when pickled in vinegar, and specifically, in this case, apple cider vinegar. Simply add washed and cut organic veggies to a jar, weigh them down with a heavier vegetable, add equal parts of water and ACV (mixed together) until they are covered.
You can also add in herbs, spices, and salt depending on what flavors you enjoy. While most recipes call for the vinegar and water mixture to be boiled, this is not necessary. You can leave the jar closed and in the fridge for a week or so. You can then enjoy your pickled veggies. You can pickle cucumber, peppers, cabbage, green beans, or any other vegetable that you like.
7. Other Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar
You can add ACV to soups, sauce for a tasty cauliflower base pizza, and even to healthy baked goods. You can find the best cooking methods here to ensure that your food, including ACV, retains the nutrients that your body needs and if you cannot do without something sweet here is more of the healthiest sugar replacements for weight loss which is great for baking too. If you find that these ACV weight loss remedies are working for you, let us know. Please share your weight loss story with us all."