How to Lose Belly Fat in a Week with Apple Cider Vinegar (OVERNIGHT)
If you want a trim waist or abs, I will show you how to lose belly fat in a week using apple cider vinegar.While you may not lose all your belly fat in one week, you can make a lot of progress and speed up your fat loss enough to see results within a week.Learn how to reduce belly fat quickly at home using apple cider vinegar and a simple and delicious belly fat diet plan.
Everyone would love to know how to lose belly fat in a week. Most people tend to carry extra around the middle and it is often the last place to slim down. In today’s society, we are so busy and often stressed out. This can make us accumulate belly fat. It is no wonder that this is such a problem area for many.
A lot of other factors also cause belly fat to accumulate, an unhealthy diet, toxins, lack of exercise, poor quality sleep or too little sleep in general. These factors are things that we can all do something about. You can make small lasting changes, starting with something as simple as apple cider vinegar. Here is how to reduce belly fat quickly at home using apple cider vinegar.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help
Apple cider vinegar has been proven to cause fat loss even without any changes in diet or exercise aside from limiting alcohol consumption to no more than two drinks per day. In the study, the people lost 1 kg (2.2 lb) after 3 months when drinking 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar per day. Those who drank 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day lost 2 kg after 3 months.
It is thought that the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar is what causes this effect. Apple cider vinegar also keeps your blood sugar levels stable which gets rid of cravings and it also means you won’t be “hungry” all the time.
Belly Fat Diet Plan
While it took 3 months for these people to lose the weight, remember that this was without any changes in diet or exercise. This belly fat diet plan will help you to maximize on the weight loss benefits of the apple cider vinegar:
- Eat a healthy diet which means limiting or completely cutting out alcohol, processed foods, especially fast food, junk food, and sugary food including fruit. Fill up on veggies instead.
- Limit your carbs to starchy veggies and leave the grains.
- You can still eat full-fat foods and healthy proteins like eggs, fish, chicken, coconut oil, olive oil, nuts, and seeds.
Giving your body the food that it needs instead of cutting calories is the best way to boost your metabolism and lose weight. Exercise 3-6 times a week. Pick a form of exercise that you enjoy so that you will keep doing it.
With these simple changes and by consuming apple cider vinegar every day, you will see amazing results in just a week. You will need to keep doing these things, it is a lifestyle change, not an actual diet, but once your body is healthy and strong, you will not mind living in such a healthy way.
How To Reduce Belly Fat In 7 Days Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Always use raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (ACV) that contains the “mother”. The “mother” is what is used to ferment the apples to make vinegar and contains prebiotics which feed the good bacteria in your gut resulting in a flatter belly and better digestion. You can drink these recipes before each meal or you can drink them once a day. Even just drinking one remedy only will help.
1. The Fat Burning Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
This one is really good to have in the morning to kick-start your day and fight inflammation that causes belly fat and pain:
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of powdered turmeric (about 1 teaspoon of fresh ground turmeric)
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper or dried chili powder
- 1 cup of water (you can drink it cold but warm is better)
- 1-2 teaspoons of raw honey
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
Add all the ingredients together in a glass and drink it all up. You can also sip it throughout the day instead but in this case, it will be cold. Reheating food and beverages constantly destroys vital nutrients.
2. Immune Booster/Fat Burner
This drink may not be the most delicious drink but you will not only burn fat but boost your immune system too. You can even drink this when you are sick to get rid of that cold or flu and before or after a meal to improve your digestion.
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of powdered ginger (about 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic (if you are sick you can add a full teaspoon)
- 1-2 teaspoons of raw honey (1 tablespoon of honey if you are sick)
- 1 cup of water
Mix all the ingredients together and drink it all up. Just like the previous recipe you can also sip it throughout the day if you prefer.
If you want to know how to lose belly fat overnight, drink this recipe after dinner and see the results. There will be fewer people to worry about smelling all the garlic on your breath and you will be setting your body up to burn fat while you sleep.
More Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Don’t want to make a drink with many ingredients? You can get my premixed apple cider vinegar with helpful ingredients to help your body detox and burn fat. You can also use apple cider vinegar in the following ways:
- Apple Cider Vinegar Alone: Simply add a teaspoon to a tablespoon of ACV to a glass of water. Drinking it without water is not advised. It is quite acidic and can burn your throat.
- Apple Cider Vinegar And Tea: Add a teaspoon to a tablespoon of ACV to your tea. The best options are green tea, ginger tea, turmeric tea, and chai tea. These teas combat inflammation and can help you to burn fat.
- Salad Dressing: Mix ACV with some olive oil and drizzle it over your salad.
- Soups And Sauces: Add some ACV to soups, sauces, and marinades.
Does Taking Apple Cider Vinegar Have Side Effects
Because ACV is so acidic and so great at keeping blood sugar levels stable among other things, there are a few precautions as using ACV may not be entirely without side effects, particularly when used incorrectly:
- Never drink apple cider vinegar undiluted: While some people have managed to drink ACV undiluted, as mentioned, there is a risk of burns to the mouth and the esophagus which stretches down from the mouth to the stomach.
- Rinse your mouth afterward: ACV can erode your teeth if you drink or eat it often. To protect your teeth rinse your mouth after you have consumed it.
- Never exceed 2 tablespoons per day: One of the ways that ACV works is as a diuretic to help you get rid of water retention. If excessive amounts of ACV are consumed it causes potassium to be excreted from the body. If done regularly, it can lead to hypokalemia which causes constipation, nausea, hallucinations, irregular heartbeat, and stomach cramps.
- Interactions with medication: If your doctor has put you on diuretics, medication for emphysema, or asthma medication you should be cautious about using ACV as these medications cause you to lose potassium. It may be best to speak to your doctor first.
Please let me know how your weight loss journey is going and if you have questions, please feel free to get in touch with me. You can also check out my Youtube channel for more awesome tips.
- Belly fat is very stubborn and it accumulates due to stress, poor diet, poor sleep quality, and toxins.
- Belly diet plan is as simple as cutting out or limiting processed foods, alcohol, junk food, sugary food, grains, and filling up on veggies, grass-fed meat, fish, eggs, coconut oil, olive oil, nuts, and seeds.
- ACV assists in weight loss of 1 kg over 3 months consuming 1 tablespoon per day and 2 kg over 3 months consuming 2 tablespoons per day.
- Drink ACV with lemon, water, cayenne pepper/chili, raw honey, cinnamon, garlic, etc. See recipes.
- ACV can also be consumed by itself in water or tea, as well as added to food in salads, marinades, sauces, etc.
- Never drink more than 2 tablespoons per day or undiluted. Drinking ACV in conjunction with asthma medication, emphysema medication, and diuretics can cause hypokalemia.