For International Orders please call on
+91 76529 22771
5 Major Symptoms of Leaky Gut with Its Cure
According to a survey, 56% of Indian families suffer from digestive health issues.
Whenever I interact with someone, I can tell from their mood whether the person is having a gut problem or not because there is a direct relationship between the gut and the brain.
The bacteria in our digestive tract have more power than we realize. They have a direct relation to your brain and can influence your emotions, learning and memory, weight, digestive health, and other functions.
Our gut has two types of bacteria: good bacteria and bad bacteria. Good bacteria are responsible for the smooth functioning of the gut and maintaining our mental focus and another metabolism. You could, however, develop a leaky gut if the bad bacteria gain control and a person may feel stressed, anxious, and low on energy.
A leaky gut can also result in a number of issues that influence performance, ranging from immune system problems to weight issues to mental fogginess.
The great news is that these issues can be reversed and leaky gut syndrome can be fixed.
Keep on reading this blog till the end where I will discuss the major symptoms of a leaky gut, and how you can reverse them.
What causes Leaky Gut Syndrome
Your diet is often to blame for the leaky gut syndrome. Certain foods, such as gluten, soya, and dairy, are perceived by the body as foreign particles, triggering the body to produce antibodies that cause symptoms of an immune response such as diarrhea, headaches, fatigue, and joint pain.
Medications, such as antibiotics, steroids, or over-the-counter pain relievers can also irritate the intestinal lining and damage protective mucus layers. This irritation has the potential to initiate or continue the inflammatory cycle that leads to the leaky gut syndrome.
Common Leaky Gut Symptoms
There are a number of leaky gut symptoms and a majority of them don’t seem to be related to each other at all. However, if you have a number of the signs on this list, your gut lining is probably damaged, and you should use the remedies at the end of this article to boost it.
- Digestive Issues like Bloating, Gas, Burning sensation in Stomach Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) 
- Food allergies and Asthma
- Mood Swings 
- Unstable Blood Sugar Levels leading to Diabetes
- Weight Loss
- Sleeping Disorders like Insomnia
- Skin Issues such as Eczema, Psoriasis
Because your gut is linked to your brain, metabolic activity, digestive health, immune system, and hormonal system, these leaky gut symptoms can have far-reaching consequences for your performance.
How to Treat Leaky Gut
80 percent of your immune system lies in your digestive tract and it is essential to build your immune system in order to treat leaky gut.
A person can take control of the good bacteria in their gut if they:
- Avoid using painkillers and medications. Instead of these medications, they can use turmeric for inflammation.
- Consume good and healthy fats like desi ghee and coconut oil and minimize the use of dairy products. You can go to my website and download any diet plan for free.
- Avoid Gluten as it can affect your stomach lining and cause inflammation.
- Avoid taking sugar as it can contribute to affecting your metabolism, and can cause inflammation in your digestive tract.
- Research shows consuming probiotics helps in a leaky gut as they feed good bacteria in your gut to grow.  Read to know more benefits of Prebiotics and Probiotics.
- Take Supplements to help with leaky gut symptoms.
How to Choose Supplement for Leaky Gut
There are numerous supplements for leaky gut on the market, and selecting the right one can be difficult. There are some things you should be aware of in order to make an informed decision. All of the supplements listed below have shown promising results in the treatment of the leaky gut syndrome.
- L- Glutamine
Glutamine is an essential amino acid. It is best known in the digestive tract for aiding in the repair of the intestinal lining. Research suggests, Glutamine can help intestinal cells grow and survive. It may also aid in the regulation of the digestive system during times of stress. 
L-Glutamine also helps in:
- Weight Loss
- Removing Toxins
- Heal leaky gut and ulcers
- DGL Extract also known as Mulethi Extract
DGL may have gastric benefits such as decreasing inflammation and increasing mucus production.
- Slippery Elm Bark
Supplements may assist in restoring leaky gut if you have been diagnosed with the leaky gut syndrome. However, getting every supplement and taking them separately at various times might be a difficult job. This is the reason I created the Leaky Gut supplement, which comes in a single package and contains L-glutamine, DGL extract, slippery elm bark, aloe vera, zinc, and copper.
Take 1 scoop of 10 grams every day along with 250 ml of water, or as directed by the healthcare professionals.
- Sugar feeds bad bacteria and promotes bacterial overgrowth, all of which harm your digestive system.
- One of the most effective strategies to enhance the important intestinal bacteria is by naturally increasing fiber intake.
- Your gut can be strengthened by considering a supplementation that contains all the essential vitamins and minerals.
- Your gut lining may in particular benefit from the use of vitamin D and the amino acid L-glutamine.