Plant Based Multivitamins
This product is currently sold out.
Whole Food Based ORGANIC Multivitamins with SPIRULINA & Superfoods : 60 Veg Capsules
These are 100% Organic Food based Multivitamins and contains No Synthetic vitamins. It contains all the superfoods needed to maintain a daily healthy life. It is a blend of 25 vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts that fulfills micro-nutrient needs and are essential for bodybuilders, athletes, and active adults, to enhance the performance of other health supplements during intense workouts. It helps in improving the immunity and overall health. This multivitamin supplement is the key for the missing nutrients in your everyday diet to support an active lifestyle and helps you to build stamina, energy and immunity, that keeps you alert and active all time.
It also has added Organic Spirulina which assists in
- Detoxifying heavy metals
- Preventing cancer cell production
- Improve HIV symptoms
- Eliminating candida
- Lowering blood pressure
- Reducing cholesterol
- Boosting energy
- Speeding up weight loss
- Alleviating sinus issues
- Improving brain function
- Improving dental health
Who Can Take It?
Boys Above 10
Girls Above 10
Q1: Why should I take it?
Taking our 100% Plant Based Multivitamins will support your overall health by helping you get nutrients that you may not be getting from your diet.
Q2: Why should you only take Palak Notes Multivitamins?
Our multivitamin ingredients come from organic and super food sources, and do not contain any synthetic ingredients like you may find in many competitor products.
Q3: Is it safe for diabetics?
Yes, it is safe for diabetic patients.
Q4: Is this suitable for a menopausal woman?
Yes, it is suitable for menopausal women.
Q5: How to take them?
Take 1 capsule after breakfast and 1 after lunch daily.
Scientific Evidence of Palak Notes Formula
Why will you choose Palak Notes Whole Food Based ORGANIC Multivitamins with SPIRULINA & Superfoods?
Vitamins are organic substances, which are mainly obtained from biologic products. The formulation of Palak Notes Whole Food Based ORGANIC Multivitamins with SPIRULINA & Superfoods has used this fundamental to design the formulation of this product. Unlike other supplement multivitamin brands, which are using synthetic isolated nutrients, Palak Notes Whole Food Based ORGANIC Multivitamins with SPIRULINA & Superfoods formulation is made up of 100% natural whole food sources.
Advantages of whole food sources
The rate of absorption and bioavailability of synthetic products may not the same for every individual. Some synthetic products may remain unchanged which cannot provide any vitamins but can cause side effects. Even the reaction of the body may also differ after the absorbing of synthetic products. Whole food sources used in Palak Notes Whole Food Based ORGANIC Multivitamins with SPIRULINA & Superfoods product are easily absorbable for everyone, it just happens after other natural food ingestion. A human trial result has proven that the absorption rate of natural vitamin E is double than the synthetic sources.
Therapeutic benefits of Multivitamins intake
The clinical benefits of multivitamins have checked through different research studies:
- Human trial result: Vitamin A, C and E combination of Multivitamins may beneficial for heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular mortality rate.
- Not only cancer but total cancer risk can reduce significantly by taking a multivitamin supplement regularly.
Palak Notes Whole Food Based ORGANIC Multivitamins with Spirulina & Superfoods contain all these essential vitamins in it to prevent multiple chronic disorders.
Added benefits from Spirulina
Spirulina has evidential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.Spirulina has multiple research-based medicinal activities, including:
- A randomized clinical trial result showed that Spirulina treatment improves allergic rhinitis.
- Spirulina can protect against many viral infections including measles, mumps, Herpes simplex type I, influenza A virus, human cytomegalovirus, and HIV-1.
- Spirulina is effective to control overall blood cholesterol levels by lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. A small scale clinical trial conducted in the diabetic patient with increased LDL: HDL showed a marked reduction of this ratio.
- Spirulina supplementation can reduce these cardiac problems by significantly blood cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL cholesterol-lowering effect, along with an increased level of HDL cholesterol.
- The anti-inflammatory property of Spirulina is beneficial for treating arthritis, and colitis.
- Both immunomodulatory property and the potent antioxidant capacity of Spirulina have a cancer-preventive effect.