Multivitamin Tablet | Multimineral | Veg Omega 3 | Antioxidants Pack of 30
This product is currently sold out.
Palak Notes : Antioxidants plus omega 3 multivitamins, one per day food based capsules specially designed with an innovative formula for better bone, skin and heart health. Boosts immunity and encourages better muscular function.
In many parts of the world, multivitamins have become a standard household item. In fact, research has revealed that more than one-third of all.Everybody, regardless of age, gender, or state of health, can benefit from taking a multivitamin. They come in pill, capsule, powder, liquid, or even injectable form.
The majority of people take multivitamins to help close dietary gaps and guard against low levels of important vitamins and minerals.
But do you take a multivitamin that contains vitamins in their active forms?
No, often when buying any multivitamin, we don't see the ingredient list. We mistakenly believe that each multivitamin serves the same purpose.
Instead of picking a random ingredient, choosing the appropriate ingredients for your multivitamin might be good for your body.
Now! Let's check how?
- Bone Health
- Heart Health
- Immune Health
- Skin Health
- Healthy Muscle Function
- Healthy Energy Metabolism
Features and details:-
- A pack of 30 vegetable cellulose capsules with no added fillers or preservatives.
- Ideal serving size of 1 capsule per day after meal for best results.
- Revive your vitality with one per day capsules with added antioxidants and omega 3.
- Boost immunity, improve skin health, encourage better muscular functioning, great for heart health and improved bone health.
- Ensures healthy energy metabolism to make you feel energetic and active the entire day.
Q1:- Who all can take this product?
This product can be consumed by people,
- Who want to improve their bone health
- For better heart health and functioning
- For boosting the immune system
- For better, clear skin
- For healthy muscle function and
- For health energy metabolism
Q2:- What is the prescribed dosage?
As the name suggests, one capsule is enough per day. Take one capsule after your meal every day.
Q3:- what is the source of DHA in this product?
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is sourced from sea algae which makes it highly absorbable, easy on the system and highly beneficial.
Q4:- Do I need to take omega-3 separately as well, if I am already taking this multivitamin?
If you're looking for a supplement for general health purposes and something with anti-inflammatory properties then this is enough as it has sufficient omega-3 for that but in case you suffer from more severe problems like joint pains and/or skin issues, then you definitely need to take extra omega-3.
Q5:- How is this different from other multivitamins?
We try our best to form a product in such a way which is readily acceptable by the body and is easy to absorb.
So, in one per day multivitamin we have,
- Added vitamins and minerals in the most bioavailable form.
- We have added antioxidants as well, which no other multivitamin contains.
- We also have added omega-3.
This particular multivitamin is a complete solution for people who are reluctant to take a lot of capsules and health supplements. This multivitamin is not only for the adults but also can be easily consumed by the teenagers. For them, this is their one stop solution.
Sea algae can synthesize long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids like docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA is one of the most important long-chain omega-3 (ω-3) PUFAs involved in human physiology. Algae produce phytosterols that reduce serum cholesterol. Algal oil capsules based on a patented commercial source and cooked salmon are reported to represent nutritionally equivalent sources of DHA. DHA appears responsible for the blood pressure and heart rate-lowering effect and beneficial for endothelial and platelet function.
Antioxidants obtained from plant sources prevent or delay some types of cell damage and avoid illness. Antioxidants involve the maintenance of a fine balance between energy-linked functions and control of ROS production.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
ALA is useful for particular diseases and conditions, like diabetic neuropathy, obesity, schizophrenia, Multiple sclerosis, abnormalities in pregnancy, and organ transplantation, with no or minor adverse effects. ALA has the potential to improve lipid metabolism and promote weight reduction in obese patients. ALA has some positive outcomes in the enhancement of walking and balance disabilities.
The grape seed extract is rich in antioxidants and oligomericproanthocyanidin complexes. Grape seed extracts effectively treat some health conditions like high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, macular degeneration, poor circulation, and nerve damage. Grape seed extract maintains vascular health and upholds cardiovascular functioning. Grapeseed extract provides health benefits that include protection against oxidative damage and anti-diabetic, anti-cholesterol, and anti-platelet functions.
- Polyphenols have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that could have preventive and/or therapeutic effects for cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative disorders, cancer, and obesity. Polyphenols offer protection against the development of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Patented Zeal Technology Multi-vitamin-mineral blend
- Patented Zeal Technology is a targeted delivery system that helps multi-vitamin-mineral blends delivery directly to the cells that ensures maximum bio-availability to exert efficacious potency to improve overall health.
- Magnesium is an active component of several enzyme systems, bones, teeth, enzyme cofactor. Digestive system and the kidneys functioning significantly influenced by magnesium.
- Zinc plays a primary role in cell replication, gene expression, and amino acid metabolism.
- Boron is essential for the growth and maintenance of bone; greatly improves wound healing; effective utilization of estrogen, testosterone, and vitamin D; boosts magnesium absorption; reduces inflammation, raises levels of antioxidant enzymes; protects against oxidative stress and heavy metal toxicity, improves cognitive performance, and short-term memory for elders.
- Copper is necessary for the growth and formation of bone, formation of myelin sheaths in the nervous systems, helps in the incorporation of iron in hemoglobin, and assists in the absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract and in the transfer of iron from tissues to the plasma.
- Iodine is a basic component of thyroid hormones.
- Biotin helps to perform liver functioning and plays critical roles in histone modifications, gene regulation, and cell signaling.
Green tea Extract
- Catechins obtained from green tea have strong antioxidant properties. It reduces body fat, decreases plasma cholesterol levels.
- Vegetative cellulosecapsules are resistant to breakage in dry conditions, provide more stability of the medicinal product, and non-reactive with medicinal materials.