Build Joints Back | Fix knee & Back Pain | Reverse Arthritis
This product is currently sold out.
Palak Notes BUILD JOINTS BACK with whole New Advance Formulation, Enriched with Collagen peptides, Natural Egg Membrane along with Boswellia extract and Glucosamine | Jal-jeera Flavour |15 Sachets | 25g each |
How does it work :
Build Joints back contains
- Natural Eggshell Membrane - is a dietary supplement that consists of naturally obtained glycosaminoglycans and proteins essential for maintaining healthy joint and connective tissues. This helps in treating pain and inflexibility of joints and connective tissue.
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen: which is produced from fresh skin/bone or food-grade gelatin products that are high in protein content, low in ash, high water solubility, and has low molecular weight to promote Hair, Nail, Bone, Skin, Gut, and Joint Health.
- Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulphate: which helps in the treatment of arthritis
- Fish collagen peptide is obtained by enzymatic degradation of fish skin and has two major health effects, firstly it served by treating metabolic disorders, and secondly, it repairs bone/skin.
- Boswellia serrata is the most valued herb in Ayurveda because of its multiple health benefits. This herb provides an antiarthritic and anti-inflammatory effect that helps to build stronger joints apart from this it has a varied range of other effects: it controls blood lipids level, relieves pain, protects the liver, and protects from cardiovascular diseases.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps in relieving pain and swelling of knee osteoarthritis, along with it, it helps in decreasing joint degeneration helping to get recovered from exercise injuries
Who Can Take It?
- People Suffering from Arthritis
- People experiencing crackling sounds in knees
- People having Carpal tunnel syndrome
- People with Plantar fasciitis condition
Features and details :
- A pack of 15 Sachets.
- Ideal serving size of 1 Sachet every alternative day after meal with water for best results.
- Reverse your pains with our delicious and tangy Jaljeera flavored drink.
- Revive your Bone health and get better workout recoveries with our Build Joints back.
Q1: Is this Supplement Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian?
This Supplement is Non-Vegetarian because it contains Animal Collagen and Eggshell Membrane.
Q2: Who can take this product?
This product can be consumed by people,
- People Having Weak Bones
- People Suffering from Arthritis
- Who want to improve their bone health
- People Having Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- People Experiencing cracking sounds in Knees
Q3: How is this different from other Supplements?
Build Joints Back contain Hydrolyzed collagen which is more readily absorbed by the body. When collagen is hydrolyzed, it’s broken down into smaller, easy-to-process particles. Those particles are used in products designed to heal everything from the skin on the outside to joint pain on the inside.
Q4: What is the right way to take Build Joints Back?
Take 1 Sachet every alternative day after a meal with water for the best results.
Build Joints Back
This formulation is made with therapeutically potential ingredients that support bone health.
Building blocks of bone
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen
Collagen is the building block in bone, ligaments, tendons, muscles, blood vessels, and skin. Bovine Collagen is obtained from bones and other animal byproducts. Collagen Supplement intake with increasing age is essential to support the deficiency of natural collagen production in the body. The deficiency of collagen leads to poor bone health and joint disorders along with skin wrinkles and age marks. Scientific literature reported that Bovine collagen might give symptomatic relief from osteoarthritis. A placebo-controlled trial result showed hydrolyzed collagen has an additive effect relative to the use of calcitonin alone as it supports the salutary effect on cartilage metabolism. Another human trial performed in 30 people with osteoarthritis for 13 weeks showed that intake of 5 grams of bovine collagen twice daily improves symptoms. The preclinical study also confirmed that bovine collagen increases bone formation and mineralization that may help to treat osteoarthritis. Collagen hydrolysate has therapeutic benefits against osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
Cartilage synthesis and prevents gene expression
Glucosamine takes part in the production of aggrecan and other proteoglycans of cartilage. Laboratory research had found that glucosamine inhibits gene expression of osteoarthritis cartilage. Glucosamine with a daily oral dose of 1,500 mg can significantly reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis in the lower limbs.
The chondroprotective action of glucosamine is achieved because of stimulation of the anabolic process of the cartilage metabolism and anti-inflammatory action. These two mechanisms of glucosamine can slow the progression of cartilage destruction and may help to regenerate the joint structure, leading to reduced pain and increased mobility of the affected joint.
The Osteoarthritis Research Society International has recommended Glucosamine as a symptom-relieving and structure-modifying agent for knee osteoarthritis. Oral glucosamine is widely used for modulating pain associated with OA.
Knee osteoarthritis management
Chondroitin Sulphate is an interesting product for the management of knee osteoarthritis. Almost 30 trial results reported combination treatment with chondroitin plus glucosamine provides treatment results compared to placebo. The systematic analysis stated that oral chondroitin is more effective than placebo in relieving pain and improving physical function and glucosamine proved significant effect only on stiffness improvement.
Boswellia serrata extract containing Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA) has an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting tumor necrosis factor-α expression. Multiple trial results showed that Boswellia and its extracts relieve pain, stiffness and improve functionality compared with placebo. AKBA showed good antiosteoporotic activity. AKBA has the potentiality to protect against bone loss during osteoporosis by inhibiting osteoclastogenesis.
Natural Egg Membrane
Natural Egg Membrane rapidly improves exercise-induced joint pain, stiffness and reduces discomfort immediately following exercise. A substantial chondroprotective effect can also be obtained by a reduction in the cartilage degradation biomarker. A placebo-controlled human trial performed on 67 osteoarthritis patients demonstrated that natural egg membrane supplementation with 500 mg taken once daily, significantly reduced both joint pain and stiffness compared to placebo at 10, 30, and 60 days.
Osteogenic differentiation and mineralization
Methyl sulfonylmethane (MSM)
MSM supplementation improves inflammation, joint/muscle pain, oxidative stress, and antioxidant capacity. The scientific literature does suggest that MSM may have clinical applications for arthritis. The effect of MSM on the osteogenic differentiation has mineralization potential of stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth (SHED) cells.
Low-density Hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is widely used in bone regeneration. Low-density hyaluronic acid has excellent potentiality for improving osteogenesis and mineralization. The concentration of hyaluronic acid and its molecular weight decline as osteoarthritis progresses with aging. Hyaluronic acid is non-toxic, non-inflammatory, biodegradable, and biocompatible involved in many physiological functions such as tissue hydration, wound repair, cell migration, osteogenesis, and mineralization.