Antarctica Krill Oil
This product is currently sold out.
OMEGA 3 COMPLEX KRILL OIL
Krill Oil is a powerful antioxidant
Supports a healthy heart: Krill oil improves blood lipid levels and other risk factors for heart disease
Brain Power: Krill oil contains docosahexanoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentanoic acid (EPA), omega-3 fatty acids that are building blocks of the brain
Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range: Lowers the glucose level
Stronger Joints: Helps improve joint pain and arthritis symptoms
Neutralizes free radicals for healthy aging
Supports immune system
Supports a healthy mood: Acts as a mood stabilizer
The added 1 mg of Organic Astaxanthin helps support your eyes, brain, heart, cell, skin, muscles and immune function
Who Can Take It?
Children Who Can Swallow
Pregnant Women ( consult your Doctor )
People Who Don’t Eat Fish Everyday
Why Krill Oil is superior to Fish Oil?
1. The DHA and EPA in krill oil is bound to phospholipids instead of triglycerides that are present in fish oil and hence your body can absorb it better
2. Naturally krill oil has choline which is building block of Liver, Heart and Brain
3. The red color in the krill oil comes from the natural Astaxanthin which is one of the strongest antioxidants to fight inflammation in the body
4. Fish oil can be rancid and have heavy metals while krill oil is free from both
Why is it so expensive?
Out of more than 80 species of Krill, the Antarctic Krill is the most superior one, and the only company that harvest them is from Norwary called Superba and its the product of this company.
How to use this product?
Take 1 softgel during the day and one softgel before sleeping, with water
How long to use this product?
Omega 3 are essential fatty acids. Your brain especially needs omega 3 daily to work. If you are not eating fish (which I don’t recommend to eat) everyday, you need omega 3 every day for the rest of your life.
Is this safe for Kids?
Yes, you can give 1 softgel to kids everyday if they can swallow easily.
Scientific Evidence of Palak Notes Formula
Improve lipid-profile and reduce coronary heart disease
A randomized clinical trial showed that the omega 3 fatty acid content present in Krill oil is better absorbable in our blood than conventional fish oil and favorably modify lipid profile. It is well established through human trials that lipid profile management is a preventive measure of coronary heart disease.
Blood sugar maintenance
Krill oil is an alternative to marine omega-3 fatty acids. An eight-week human trial result reported instead of fish oil, Krill oil supplementation gives the additional benefit of reduction of fasting glucose level.
A placebo control clinical trial reported that Krill oil intake significantly increases the Omega-3 Index due to the presence of the EPA + DHA in it. These omega 3 fatty acids play an important role in improving neurocognitive functioning.
The astaxanthin present in this product can improve mood and prevent depression and age-related mild forgetfulness.
Pregnant and nursing women may also get a beneficial result by intake of this product under medical recommendation, as Choline present in this product can improve the brain functioning of the born child.
- Several in-vitro human trial results reported that anti-inflammatory property of Krill oil is effective against leukemia.
- Anti-inflammatory property of evening primrose oil in this product is clinically useful to treat symptoms of atopic dermatitis including swollen, red, and itchy skin and also effective to treat arthritis along with premenopausal symptoms improvement.
Astaxanthin has potent antioxidant property and obtains from natural non-vegetarian source support following benefits which have proven through human trials:
- Balancing oxidative stress
- Maintain cardiovascular health
- Uphold skin health
- Prevent fast aging
- Recover body from heavy exercise
Uphold eye health
A human trial also showed that daily astaxanthin intake prevents eye fatigue, improves visual accommodation, and blood flow.