Organic Vitamin C
This product is currently sold out.
Organic Vitamin C with Amla, Moringa, Ginger & Mint : 60 Veg Capsules
These are 100% Organic Vitamin C capsules which help maintain adequate levels of Vitamin C required by your body for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. Vitamin C is important for healthy skin, nails, anti-aging and absorbing important nutrients such as iron.
- Green Amla Powder: Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C and helps to boost immunity, metabolism and also prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough.
- Moringa Leaves Powder: Moringa leaves are exceptionally rich in Vitamin C. Moringa also lowers cholesterol levels, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease. They are also shown to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Green Ginger Powder: Green Ginger has high levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. It also helps to relieve nausea, improve stomach performance, reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation, boost immunity and relieve stress.
- Mint Leaves Powder: Mint facilitates smoother digestion and has umpteen antiviral and antibacterial properties that can keep mild flu and cold. Mint also helps cure headaches and relieve nausea. Mint further promotes quick weight loss and improves brain power and also helps in treating acne.
Who Can Take It?
Boys Above 10
Girls Above 10
Q1: Why pay attention to your Vitamin C intake?
Vitamin C is a strong Antioxidant that protects the cells against damage caused by free radicals which contribute to the development of health conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and arthritis; and pollutants like cigarette smoke. Vitamin C is also involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth. Vitamin C also lowers blood pressure and chances of having a stroke. Along with this, Vitamin C helps maintain healthy skin and hair and assists with weight loss.
Q2: Why supplements are essential?
Vitamin C is water soluble, and the body does not store it. To maintain adequate levels of vitamin C, humans need a daily intake of Vitamin C. Since the amount of Vitamin C that we get from diet isn’t sufficient to maintain adequate Vitamin C levels in your body, you should take Vitamin C supplements to maintain proper health.
Q3: Why should you only take Palak Notes Vitamin C supplement?
Our Vitamin C supplements come from organic and super food sources, and do not contain any synthetic ingredients like you may find in many competitor products.
Q4: Is it safe for diabetics?
Yes, it is safe for diabetic patients.
Q5: Is this suitable for a menopausal woman?
Yes, it is suitable for menopausal women.
Q6: How to take them?
Take 2 capsules after lunch with lukewarm water.
Scientific Evidence of Palak Notes Formula
Organic vs synthetic Vitamin C
Evidential benefits of Vitamin C
- Sufficient vitamin C in blood can reduce the risk of hypertension, coronary heart disease, and stroke.
- Reduce myocardial injury and arrhythmia following a cardiac procedure or surgery in patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Shortens the duration of the common cold
- Faster wound healing by improving collagen production
- Improve iron absorption from food items
- Delays skin aging
- Reduce total cholesterol, triglyceride levels along with control lipid ratios without reducing Co Q10 which is a major disadvantage of statin medications, as deficiency of Co Q10 has an association with neurological and muscular diseases.
- Protect against atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease due to its hypolipidemic and antihypertensive effects.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory effect and can prevent and treat diabetes, liver, and heart diseases.
- Has anti-aging benefits along with preventing indigestion, ulcer development, memory improvement.
- Pain relieving effects of this herb are effective to reduce pain and swelling in arthritis as well as dysmenorrhea
- Helps to control nausea and vomiting tendencies and acts as a gastroprotective agent.
- Significantly lower lipid levels.
- Reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Reduce the severity of pain in a patient with dyspepsia and improve bloating
- Essential oil present in mint improves cognitive functioning along with improving mood.