Patented Liposomal Vitamin C
This product is currently sold out.
Patented Liposomal Vitamin C with Powerful Antioxidant & Immune Booster
Liposomal Vitamin C is an enhanced formulation for complete and better absorption. Palak notes liposomal vitamin C capsules are made with the prime ingredients, completely safe for consumption, both in quality and quantity. It increases the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body. Easily absorbed by the body and can be used readily. The capsules are known to give a boost to the immune system and also, help in building natural collagen in the body. Collagen is the body's most abundantly found protein and is very essential. Helps the blood to clot and also, provides structure to the skin.
Who Can Take It?
- People With Skin Problems
- For Immunity
- People With Heart & Circulation Problems
- For Brain & Eyes
Features and details:-
- Superior quality ingredients. These capsules increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body. Easily absorbed and can be readily used.
- This liposomal vitamin C easily travels through the stomach to the intestines and provides an enhanced absorption.
- Give the immune system a good boost. Help in natural collagen formation in the body.
- Provide a powerful antioxidant action to the body. Help fight inflammation and protect the body against diseases and cleanses the system from within.
- A pack of a total of 60 Capsules.
- Helps in collagen production in the body
- Boosts immunity
- Increases vitamin C's bioavailability
Q1:- How is this different from other vitamin C?
A:- This innovative formula works on a cellular level to help improve uptake and assimilation. The absorption of liposomal vitamin C is significantly higher than the normal, regular vitamin C available in the market. These capsules increase the bioavailability of the vitamin and enable the body to readily use it and also increase its absorption.
Q2:- Is it helpful in increasing immunity?
A:- Yes, liposomal vitamin C, among many other benefits, is known to boost immunity. Liposomal vitamin C is superior in quality. It increases the absorption of vitamin C, which is a crucial vitamin beneficial in increasing immunity and helps in the formation of natural collagen in the body.
Q3:- How is it good for the skin?
A:- vitamin C plays a key role in collagen synthesis. Collagen promotes healthy ageing of the skin and gives the skin the protection it needs. Adding liposomal vitamin C in your diet, will give you double benefits, boost your immune system and also, keep your skin healthy and happy.
Q4:- What is the right way to take liposomal vitamin C?
A:- Take one capsule after breakfast and one capsule after lunch with water.
Patented Liposomal Vitamin C
Increased bioavailability with the lower dose
The liposomal vitamin C is demonstrated to have a higher blood concentration of the unchanged form of vitamin C compared with non-liposomal vitamin C without providing any adverse effect.
A human trial conducted in healthy, adult, human subjects under fasting conditions through an open-label, randomized, crossover study concluded that liposomal encapsulated vitamin C has enhanced bioavailability.
Another research study also showed that the liposomal vitamin C exhibited better health benefits in significantly lower concentrations.
Therapeutic benefits in heart and blood vessels
Compared to the non-liposomal form, the liposomal vitamin C improves antihypertensive and vascular modifying activities and decreases systolic blood pressure by the increasing basal release of Nitric Oxide.
A human trial also reported that the liposomal vitamin C protected from ischemia-reperfusion that was similar to the protection provided by oral encapsulated vitamin C and intravenous vitamin C administration.
Vitamin C supplementation can both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections. Deficiency of vitamin C leads to impaired immunity and higher infection susceptibility by increasing oxidative stress, enhancing inflammation, and influencing metabolic disorders. Vitamin C effective
- to provides epithelial barrier function against pathogens,
- promotes the oxidant scavenging activity of the skin,
- protects against environmental oxidative stress.
- Can kill infectious microbes by enhancing chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and generates reactive oxygen species. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
A recent study found that a high dose of oral liposomal Vitamin C in a drink form, when administered to adults hospitalized with Covid-19 along with highly nutritious food, paved the path for faster recovery.
- Vitamin C is a core ingredient of many skin formulations due to its strong antioxidant property and ability to collagen formulation.
- A recent research study reported that liposomal vitamin C increases the amount of ascorbic acid (AA) crossing the skin and also favors retention in skin tissue for a longer period.
- Liposomal vitamin C formulation promotes a 7-fold increase influx of ascorbic acid compared to free ascorbic acid by promoting AA cutaneous permeation and increasing the retention and flux of this molecule in the skin.
- Liposomal vitamin C increases types I collagen synthesis to interact better with keratinocytes and fibroblasts membranes.
- Liposomal Vitamin C easily penetrates the epidermis and reaches to epidermis and dermis layers of skin to prevent photodamage.