Patented Liposomal Vitamin C
This product is currently sold out.
When we hear about Vitamin C our brain directly goes to oranges, lemon and amla right? But what we don’t know is the amount of vitamin C present in those foods that does not fulfill our daily requirement of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin. This means it is delivered to the body’s tissues but is not stored so it must be taken daily.
Vitamin C that we take from food and in medicinal form, is in inactive form which has to interact with enzymes in the body to get absorbed.
Vitamin C is required by the body to make collagen - a fibrous protein in connective tissue that is weaved throughout various systems in the body: nervous, immunity, bone, cartilage, blood, and others. It also protects brain cells.
Who Can Take It?
- People With Skin Problems
- For Immunity
- People With Heart & Circulation Problems
- For Brain & Eyes
Features and details:-
- Superior quality ingredients. These capsules increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body. Easily absorbed and can be readily used.
- This liposomal vitamin C easily travels through the stomach to the intestines and provides an enhanced absorption.
- Give the immune system a good boost. Help in natural collagen formation in the body.
- Provide a powerful antioxidant action to the body. Help fight inflammation and protect the body against diseases and cleanses the system from within.
- A pack of a total of 60 Capsules.
- Helps in collagen production in the body
- Boosts immunity
- Increases vitamin C's bioavailability
Q1:- How is this different from other vitamin C?
A:- This innovative formula works on a cellular level to help improve uptake and assimilation. The absorption of liposomal vitamin C is significantly higher than the normal, regular vitamin C available in the market. These capsules increase the bioavailability of the vitamin and enable the body to readily use it and also increase its absorption.
Q2:- Is it helpful in increasing immunity?
A:- Yes, liposomal vitamin C, among many other benefits, is known to boost immunity. Liposomal vitamin C is superior in quality. It increases the absorption of vitamin C, which is a crucial vitamin beneficial in increasing immunity and helps in the formation of natural collagen in the body.
Q3:- How is it good for the skin?
A:- vitamin C plays a key role in collagen synthesis. Collagen promotes healthy ageing of the skin and gives the skin the protection it needs. Adding liposomal vitamin C in your diet, will give you double benefits, boost your immune system and also, keep your skin healthy and happy.
Q4:- What is the right way to take liposomal vitamin C?
A:- Take one capsule after breakfast and one capsule after lunch with water.
Patented Liposomal Vitamin C
Increased bioavailability with the lower dose
The liposomal vitamin C is demonstrated to have a higher blood concentration of the unchanged form of vitamin C compared with non-liposomal vitamin C without providing any adverse effect.
A human trial conducted in healthy, adult, human subjects under fasting conditions through an open-label, randomized, crossover study concluded that liposomal encapsulated vitamin C has enhanced bioavailability.
Another research study also showed that the liposomal vitamin C exhibited better health benefits in significantly lower concentrations.
Therapeutic benefits in heart and blood vessels
Compared to the non-liposomal form, the liposomal vitamin C improves antihypertensive and vascular modifying activities and decreases systolic blood pressure by the increasing basal release of Nitric Oxide.
A human trial also reported that the liposomal vitamin C protected from ischemia-reperfusion that was similar to the protection provided by oral encapsulated vitamin C and intravenous vitamin C administration.
Vitamin C supplementation can both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections. Deficiency of vitamin C leads to impaired immunity and higher infection susceptibility by increasing oxidative stress, enhancing inflammation, and influencing metabolic disorders. Vitamin C effective
- to provides epithelial barrier function against pathogens,
- promotes the oxidant scavenging activity of the skin,
- protects against environmental oxidative stress.
- Can kill infectious microbes by enhancing chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and generates reactive oxygen species. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
A recent study found that a high dose of oral liposomal Vitamin C in a drink form, when administered to adults hospitalized with Covid-19 along with highly nutritious food, paved the path for faster recovery.
- Vitamin C is a core ingredient of many skin formulations due to its strong antioxidant property and ability to collagen formulation.
- A recent research study reported that liposomal vitamin C increases the amount of ascorbic acid (AA) crossing the skin and also favors retention in skin tissue for a longer period.
- Liposomal vitamin C formulation promotes a 7-fold increase influx of ascorbic acid compared to free ascorbic acid by promoting AA cutaneous permeation and increasing the retention and flux of this molecule in the skin.
- Liposomal vitamin C increases types I collagen synthesis to interact better with keratinocytes and fibroblasts membranes.
- Liposomal Vitamin C easily penetrates the epidermis and reaches to epidermis and dermis layers of skin to prevent photodamage.